12/15/2019

Shall we save the world?

Yes, the world is in danger. At least Earth is. And right now, that’s the planet we must live in, as humanity has no other planet to exist on yet.
What can we do?
In all honesty, I’m preaching water… of course I pollute this planet too. I live in a warm house (and don't have renewable energy yet), use a phone which consumes energy, occasionally turn my laptop on, we have a family car and use a bus and fly by airplane quite often…
And when these things were made, they consumed even more energy.
What can I do really? Not much as an individual. Of course, I’m going to heat my house! And no, I still don’t have solar panels installed. What can I, little individual do?
Seriously, not much.
Even what I’d vote on, whatever government I’d like won’t matter.
I believe in what Greta Thunberg says. We have a limited time to stop Earth from burning out.
So, I decided to write this blog again. Maybe it could help.
I believe in a united Earth. I believe together we can stop a catastrophe. Do you believe in it?
It’s not just the EU we need. We need the entire world to join. The EU would be a good starting point, but clearly, British people don’t want it.
What can we do?
Let’s just all live peacefully on this planet. That’s a good starting point.